Product Description & Reviews
Maximize the size of TV screens with the easiest-to-fit, binocular, telescopic distance system ever introduced - MaxTV® glasses! These hands-free, head-mounted glasses provide 2.1x magnification AND can be adjusted so that each eye lens can be focused separately [±3 diopters], making the system adaptable to most patients! The glasses will focus on objects from distances of 3 m [10 feet] to infinity, and are perfect for watching TV, sporting events, movies, theatre, bird watching, or any other distance viewing activity in which a magnified image would be helpful. With flexible temples, the 1624-11 MaxTV® telescopic glasses are the most comfortable television viewing device ever. Don't let your patients rush out and spend thousands on a large screen TV - try the MaxTV® first!
Features & Highlights
- Galilean design offers a bright, wide field of view (20º) and 2.1x magnification
- Individually focusable objective lenses to compensate for +/- 3D of spherical correction or allow for adjustment of focal length from 10' to infinity
- Eschenbach PXM® optics and flexible plastic temples allow for light weight (only 49 grams - or 1.7 ounces!) with an extremely comfortable fit!
- Attractive, modern, hi-tech frame.
- Frosted objective lens housing eliminates distracting reflections
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.