Kinesio Tex Tape Gold is an amazing elastic therapeutic tape was developed by Dr. Kenzo Kase over 35 years ago in Japan. Since then, Kinesio Tex Tape Gold has become the standard for therapeutic and rehabilitative taping. Made from a gentle cotton fiber strip, it features a 100% medical grade acrylic adhesive, which is total latex free. It does not limit range of motion and can be worn three to five days at a time. It creates a lifting effect which improves circulation and relieves pain. The tension on the tape has the ability to relax or stimulate muscles.
Features & Highlights
- All Kinesio Tape products are shipped with the 'Authentic Kinesio ® Product' Seal that contains the signature, trademarked 'K' icon along with the product's Batch ID#
- CARE - 2" Kinesio Tex rolls assist patients with most major taping applications, including shoulders, knees, back and calves.
- INNOVATION - Tex Gold FP kinesiology tape brings Nano-touchTM stimulation to the skin and muscle layers underneath. Intricate Fingerprint (FP) technology delivers gentle massage benefits without compromising tape grip or durability.
- LONG-LASTING - Included Micro-gripTM deep-set adhesive is gentle on skin while providing patient wear for multiple days at a time. Through sweat and showers, Kinesio Tex Gold FP will stick to skin comfortably.
- THE LEADER - Kinesio launched the kinesiology tape market in 1979. Dr. Kenzo Kase's research, testing and development have ensured Kinesio as the top choice for medical professionals and patient care.
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.93 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kinesio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.