Product Description & Reviews
The 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope is based on the proven design of Littmann Classic stethoscopes. It’s a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of the smallest patients. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration. The power to learn in the palm of your hand with our free educational app.Practice your auscultation skills anytime, anywhere with the 3M Littmann Learning Institute app, free with the purchase of a 3M Littmann Stethoscope. The app allows you to practice and improve your auscultations skills, which can result in better performance in school or your practice and provide better patient outcomes. With the app, you can: Develop diagnostic skills using patient scenarios Listen to real heart and lung sounds to recognize different conditions Track your progress Test your knowledge Unlock the full content of the app with the serial number found on the chestpiece of your Littmann stethoscope. Go to the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app and start training today! The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
Features & Highlights
- High acoustic sensitivity in a dual-sided chestpiece combines with durable, compact design to deliver versatile auscultation and rugged dependability
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds without the need to turn over the chestpiece
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal and provide optimal listening.Care - Do not immerse your stethoscope in any liquid or subject it to any sterilization process
- Latex-free materials for allergy sensitive users and diaphragm diameter is 1.75 inch
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort
|Item Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 12.48 x 12.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.46 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.