Product Description & Reviews
The Ableware Adjustable Corner Shower Seat is an adjustable seat that conveniently fits into the corner of a shower stall and provides a safe, comfortable seat for people who have difficulty standing for long periods of time. Exclusive quick-change leg design makes adjusting height simple. Sitting with legs astride one of the corners allows for easier access to the feet which is useful for diabetics. Legs easily and quickly adjust from 16 - 23 inches (40.6 - 58.4 cm) in 1/4 inch (.6 cm) increments. Legs are removable for easy storage and transport. Non-skid feet hold seat in place. Easy to assemble; no tools required. Weight capacity is 300 lbs. (136.36 kg). The Ableware Adjustable Shower Seat comes with a one year limited warranty. Maddak specializes in home healthcare and rehabilitation products for the senior, disability and rehab markets. We have been recognized as the largest manufacturer in the United States of Aids for Daily Living (ADL). Maddak continues to design and manufacture products that increase mobility, maximize independence and enable people to live more rewarding, dignified and enriched lives.
Features & Highlights
- Perfectly sized to fit into corners and small spaces
- Provides a safe, stable seat while showering
- Legs easily and quickly adjust from 16 - 23 inches in 1/4 inch increments
- Legs are removable for easy storage and transport
- Weight capacity is 300 lbs
- Smooth, curved edges on all sides of shower seat
- Ideal for people with lower leg instability or weakness
- Exclusive quick-change leg design makes adjusting the leg height simple.
- Tool-free assembly
- All plastic seat is durable and rust proof
|Item Size:||18 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.5 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.