Product Description & Reviews
Are you looking for high quality adaptive utensils for the elderly? Do you suffer from arthritic hands or tremors that are consistently ruining your dining experience? Have your family members been subjected to grasping difficulties or needed help stabilizing their tremulous hands due to Parkinson's Disease or other neurological disorders? Help is here. Introducing the Adaptive Eating Utensils by Celley - an innovative (4) piece set of weighted utensils featuring an ergonomic, stainless steel and smooth black design. Each stainless steel utensil comes equipped with a weighted (3oz), adult-sized easy grip handle made of premium rubber - designed for durability and a dishwasher safe application. Not only are these styled to shape to your fingers for a more stabilized, wide & textured grip, but they are sculpted with built-in stands to make it easier to pick up when you are ready to use. Fun Fact: Many users believe the true beauty to be displayed in the low profile, midnight black handles that inconspicuously blend in to any table setting. This stylistic collection of adaptive silverware includes: 1 Knife 1 Fork 1 Teaspoon 1 Dessert Spoon Adaptive Eating Utensils Perfect For: Arthritic Hands Grasping Difficulties The Elderly Poor Fine Motor Skills Physically Disabled Parkinson's Tremors Stroke Patients, Neurological Disorders & More Whether eating breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert - make eating a manageable and pleasurable experience once again with the Celley Adaptive Eating Utensils Set.
Features & Highlights
- IDEAL CHOICE: Although perfectly suitable for people of all ages, this adaptive silverware set is custom designed for the elderly, individuals with limited muscle control, trembling hands or arthritis
- 4 PIECE SET: Contains an essential 4pc kitchen table set (including 1 Fork, 1 Knife, 1 Teaspoon & 1 Table Spoon), each equipped with weight support grip handles conducive to easier and more manageable eating for the handicapped, arthritic stricken or neurologically challenged
- SUPPORTIVE GRIP AIDS: Features black adaptive utensil handles that possess a sleek longer body, wider frame and weighted rubber grip handle versatile enough to use as Parkinsons aids, arthritis eating utensils and neurological tools for tremulous hands
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: Adaptive utensil set is made with durable, high quality stainless steel that is dishwasher safe and is ergonomically designed for quick, easy cleaning and long-term use
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your set of supportive utensils for tremors and special needs, we will happily replace your items or refund your money
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Robert Marketing, Inc.
mpn: BLUX-2, ean: 0725185127341,