Product Description & Reviews
When you suffer from tremors, arthritis, or Parkinson's Disease, it can be a challenge to enjoy a simple meal. That's why we created a smoother, more effective solution for helping those with adaptive needs. These adaptive utensils are designed to provide help to those who need a little support when it's time to enjoy a meal. Our wide, textured grip design makes it easier for someone to grasp and hold onto. Give back the much-needed confidence with these adaptive utensils that are designed specifically for adaptive needs. Product Details: Adaptive Utensils (4-Piece Set) Wide, Textured, Non-Slip, Food-Grade Safe Silicone Handles with a Stainless Steel. Great for seniors, and anyone who needs a bit more support at the table.
Features & Highlights
- Prevents shaky hands from affecting the ability to eat independently, making mealtime easier for those with limited grip, weak hands and weak wrists, limited mobility, and trouble with functional movement.
- Non-Slip, Wide Grip: Each of our non-weighted adaptive utensils features a wider ribbed handle with raised, textured grips to improve control and dexterity.
- 4-Piece Set: Every order comes with four eating utensils, including a fork, knife, dinner spoon and a soup spoon. A very helpful set of built up utensils that cover a wide range of meals.
- Built With Durability: Along with a food-grade safe silicone handle, each utensil is made with high quality stainless steel that is dishwasher safe.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! - We are so confident about the quality of our products, we will refund you purchase if you are not satisfied.
|Color:||Gray - 1 Set|
|Package Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 1.54 x 1.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.