~Enjoy Hands Free Styling with Ease & Comfort During Your Styling Time~
Featured with Velcro Strap, LuckIn hands-free blow dryer stand holds dryers of any sizes snugly in place, so that you can make beautiful and elegant hairstyle.
This amazing styling stand holds hair dryer, leaving both hands free for styling with brush and comb. It's The Third Hand you always needed!
Ideal for individuals with Disabilities, Limited Mobility, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and After Surgery Care.
------------ Features ------------
✔ 2 pounds heavy non-tipping base can keep the dryer firmly in any position.
✔ Flexible hair dryer stand neck bends to any angle, easily adjust from back to front.
✔ The base stands on countertop or ground firmly. Height adjustable for your needs.
Buy from LuckIn
● Practical hairdryer stand
● Limited lifetime warranty
● Good after-sale service
Features & Highlights
- The Third Hand for You! Hands-free hairdryer stand keeps you free up both hands when drying and styling.
- Holding Your Hairdryer Securely! 2 pounds heavy base makes your blow dryer snug on stand, never falling out.
- Adjusting Comfortable Height You Need! Hairdryer holder easily adjusts from 25.2" to 39.4" when standing on floor or countertop.
- Rotating Your Airflow at Any Angle! Hair styling stand with flexible neck allows you to adjust airflow at any angle.
- Easily Assemble by Yourself! You can effortlessly install hairdryer stand with screws. Ideal for styling hair by individuals after surgery care.
|Color:||Dryer Holder Stand|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LuckIn, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Don't you wish you had 3 hands when it came to drying and styling your hair? You'd use one to hold the brush, one to smooth your hair, and one to hold the hairdryer. Well, there is a more realistic alternative...a drying and styling stand. This adj...