Product Description & Reviews
The Straight Inflatable Roller moves in one direction back-and-forth, making it a lot easier to control than a standard stability ball. The extra length on the roller allows an extra person (friend or therapist) to sit on or straddle with you, for fun or for extra-support. The roller offers moderate instability and it is great for kids and seniors to improve their motor skills. Product is also very useful for Pilates exercises, especially for those with wrist problems: put their forearms on the roll to avoid pressing palms into the mat. Available in various color-coded sizes: Green 40 cm (16") in diameter x 88 (35") in length; Blue 50 cm (20") in diameter x 110 cm (43") in length; Purple 60 cm (24") in diameter x 117 cm (46") in length. Inflate the roller with a hand pump or automatic air pump (low pressure like 2 psi for even inflation), let it sit for 24 hours after the initial inflation, then pump it again till the max for an even inflation. Pump and tape are sold separately.
Features & Highlights
- Straight Inflatable Roller with Easier Direction Control great for BALANCE TRAINING, PILATES, CHILDREN'S TOY, CALMING CHILDREN, THERAPY or PRENATAL EXERCISES
- Extra Length allows Extra Person to Sit on or Straddle with you for Extra-Support
- Moderate Instability, Improve Motor Skills, great for Moderate Pilates/Recovery Training
- Inflate the roller with a hand pump or automatic air pump (low pressure like 2 psi for even inflation), let it sit for 24 hours after the initial inflation, then pump it again till the max for an even inflation
- Blue 50 cm (20") in diameter x 110 cm (43") in length
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.