Shoebaum is the world's first patented Air CAM Walker with loaded spring shock absorbers that reduce the impact of the injured leg with the ground as the patient walks and steps on the injury. The Shoebaum is the first Air CAM Walker that also acts as a cast replacement (no more old, smelly cast needed) Shoebaum helps patients improve the quality of their recovery with each step taken, and it helps users recover easier, faster, and more comfortable compared to users recovering with traditional walker devices. Ergoactives designs, develops and markets new patented technologies in the medical device field. Our mission is to become a leader in the orthopedic field with unique ergonomic orthopedic devices for the enrichment of the mobility-impaired. Each technology will fill a current need in assistive mobility by improving upon an existing technology or device, or by designing a new device to serve a need that is clearly defined and acknowledged by medical professionals and patients with walking disabilities.
Features & Highlights
- Product Description:Shoebaum is the world's first patented Air CAM Walker with loaded spring shock absorbers that reduce the impact of the injured leg with the ground as the patient walks and steps on the injury
- Product Innovation: Shoebaum Walker Boot replaces the conventional, smelly cast, as the patient does not require a "regular" cast. Sizing: One-Size-Fits-All (Sizes 11.5 to 16)
- Product Benefits: With the Shoebaum Walker Boot, patients with fractures do not require a cast, just a Shoebaum. The sock inside the Walker Boot is disposable. The Shoebaum is PATENTED Worldwide
- Product Technology: Special Dynamic Three Module Shock-Absorbing system (Heel-flat-toe) that reduces the impact of the gait on injuries, promoting the fast recovery of soft tissue trauma and stable fractures. It is also an effective tool for lower limp rehabilitation, as well as a post-operative immobilization device. It also benefits patients with diabetic neuropathies because Shoebaum® substantially reduces the impact and compression of the microvascular structures of the foot and ankle.
- Product Unique Features: Embedded air pressure pump with a release valve to inflate areas of the sock that provides a better distributed support and comfort, Convenient Velcro® Straps for fast and easy adjustment, Easy front access to supervise wounds without removing immobilization, Removeable "Toe-Bumper System" that protects the injured toe from impact, Anti-vibration and Impact - absorbing EVA sole.
|Package Weight:||4.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.49 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ergoactives,LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DJ141FB04-L, ean: 0888912053075,
The DonJoy MaxTrax Walker Brace / Walking Boot is intended to increase stability following trauma or post-operative procedures including acute ankle sprains, stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue injuries (grade II and III sprains), stable f...
mpn: 79-95527, ean: 0888912060493,
The ProCare XcelTrax Air Ankle Walker Brace / Walking Boot helps provide support and comfort following moderate to severe foot and ankle sprains, stable foot fractures or post-operative procedures. The lightweight design and unique pre-shaped ergonom...