The Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace / Walking Boot is a removable cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. It's specifically designed to provide protection and pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use. The low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior air cell and 2 adjustable Duplex air cells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for a total contact fit and secure support. It provides the protection and stability necessary for a healthy recovery, and includes a hand bulb air pump which allows you to customize the level of support. Universal fit allows the Aircast SP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg. If you measure on the high-end of the size chart, we recommend selecting one size larger to ensure proper fit, comfort and optimum inflation.
Features & Highlights
- Specifically designed to provide mobility, protection and pneumatic support for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury
- Intended for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use
- Low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility; Provides ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort
- Includes a hand bulb air pump which allows you to customize the level of support needed
- Universal fit allows the Aircast SP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg.Lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell protection
|Item Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aircast, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Scott Specialties
mpn: SA7400 WHI SHEA,
Manufacturer #SA7400 WHI SH Brand Sport-AidTM Manufacturer Scott Specialties Application Ankle Support Color White Fastening Type Hook and Loop Closure Material Gel Size Short, Trainer Target Area Left or Right Foot UNSPSC Code 46182207 Features Full...