Product Description & Reviews
The airex balance beam was developed especially for clinical balance exercises. It is based on the shape of a conventional balance beam and used mainly in clinics to help patients regain walking and foot functions after injury. The flat beam is safe for balancing and training. The high quality, Swiss made design provides a premium toughness and tear resistance to withstand years of use. It's tough enough to be used in fitness studios and therapy clinics, or let it be the one balance beam you use at home for life. As leader of foam material for over 50 years, airex foam has a unique texture that is skin friendly, pleasantly warm, soothingly soft, and comfortable. Due to the flexible foam, the body is constantly challenged in order to maintain balance and stabilize the joints. Training with the balance beam can purposefully improve strength, endurance, coordination and balance. Balance beam - 64 inch x 9 inch trapezoid.
Features & Highlights
- High quality, swiss-made airex balance beams provide premium toughness and tear-resistance to last years, whether used in the fitness studio, therapy clinic or at home
- Great for clinical use, helping people regain walking and foot functions after injury
- Leader of Foam material for over 50 years, airex Foam has a unique texture that is skin-friendly, pleasantly Warm to touch, soothingly soft, and comfortable
- Use airex balance beam to improve balance, body posture and coordination
- Water-repelling, easy-to-clean material is 100 percent hygienic allowing for versatile use indoors, outdoors or in water
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.3 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.