Product Description & Reviews
FEATURES of Assistica® Posture Corrector: - Suitable for both men and women. - It can also be fitted to size for adolescents. Worn like a backpack that attaches in the front with adjustable straps. - The corrector doesn't inhibit difficult movements. - Adjustable padded rollers are attached to the shoulder belts that prevent chafing of the skin in the armpit. - It is put on in the morning while standing and worn throughout the day. MEDICAL INDICATIONS: - Stoop, "round back". - Complex posture disorders. - Scoliosis, kyphoscoliosis I, I-II degree. - Vertebral compression fractures (not more than 3) I, II degree of compression, in such cases as the elderly with osteoperosis. - The post-operative rehabilitation period. - Calvet disease, Scheuermann Mau. - Lower back pain, spondylosis, osteoarthritis of the intervertebral joints, displacement of the vertebrae, vertebral instability, the presence of herniated discs. - Intercostal neuralgia, radiculopathy, pain in the back or the front of the chest, including minor heart attacks. - Violation of the vertebral body structure as a result of osteoporosis, tumors, tuberculosis and other processes.
Features & Highlights
- BRAND: Assistica®. STYLE: Scoliosis Brace, Lumbar Support. COLOUR: Beige. GENDER: Men, Women. QUANTITY: 1 Piece. MATERIAL: 30% Polyester, 25% Polyurethane foam, 20% Latex, 15% Cotton, 10% Nylon.
- PURPOSE: The spinal corrector Assistica® is designed to prevent and eliminate posture violations and spinal curvature in the upper and lower back. The corrector straightens the shoulders, which in turn expands the chest, tightens the abdomen, provides for the normal development of internal organs, and improves your breathing and external appearance.
- HOW IT WORKS: Posture corrector Assistica® holds the spine in the correct position, and reduces the load on the spine, relieves back and chest pain, prevents sloped shoulders, helps to gradually correct posture violations, improves circulation in back muscles.
- SIZING: You need to measure both the size of your waist and your height. If the size of your waist falls between two different sizes, you need to choose the larger size. If your height and the size of your waist fall into different size categories on the table, the model will not suit your body.
- 100% SAFE PRODUCT: We understand this is a major concern when purchasing medical products online. All Assistica® products have passed the necessary medical examinations and laboratory tests. Produced in EUROPE, eco-friendly and certified materials are used.
|Part Number:||AA 109-L-US|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.