Product Description & Reviews
LordoLoc is suitable for use as a back support for the light stabilization of the lumbar spine, for example in the event of chronic lumbar vertebral syndrome. The stabilizing support with integral anatomically contoured flexible stays has a muscle-activating effect, relieves the spine and is very slim. The degree of stabilization can be adjusted to provide optimal individual support to the lower back.Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for a perfect fit with easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.
Features & Highlights
- Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for a perfect fit with easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is machine washable
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the lower back for increased stabilization
- Four, 9 1/4" flexible aluminum rods in the back section align the lumbar spine and help it to adopt an anatomically correct and thus pain-free posture.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SCOTT SPECIALTIES CMO INC
mpn: SSSA0109ML, ean: 0073598377601,