Product Description & Reviews
LumboLoc Back Support provides effective support for the lower back to relieve back pain. In the event of pain in the lumbar spine (lumbar vertebral syndrome) or moderate muscle weakness, LumboLoc aligns the lumbar spine and relieves the intervertebral discs. Anatomically contoured corset stays at the rear of the orthosis support the back whilst an individually adjustable compression acts upon the lumbar spine from the front. LumboLoc is easy to adapt to individual body shapes, thus providing the perfect fit.
Features & Highlights
- Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for a perfect fit with easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is machine washable
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the lower back for increased stabilization
- Four flexible aluminum rods in the back section align the lumbar spine and help it to adopt an anatomically correct and thus pain-free posture.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.