Product Description & Reviews
Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD), sciatica, arthritis, degenerative joint disease, muscle strain: there are many names for pain in the lower back. LumboTrain can help. People suffering in this way often find that a circular pressure massage (friction massage) in the lumbar region relieves the pain. This is exactly where the triangular visco-elastic friction pad is positioned in the LumboTrain: with every movement, its massage nodules help to reduce tension in the lumbar region and relieve pain.
Features & Highlights
- Supports and massages the lumbar vertebra
- For treating pain and tension
- Comfortable, breathable knitted fabric with front Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis
- Skin-friendly material adapts perfectly to fit any body shape and is machine washable
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SCOTT SPECIALTIES CMO INC
mpn: SSSA0109XL, ean: 0073598377618,