Product Description & Reviews
Slip on the Bauerfeind RhizoLoc thumb splint for fast relief from painful overuse syndrome. It can be worn at work or during sports to restrict painful thumb joint motion. Adjustable Velcro closure pulls back the thumb so motion at the joint is effectively limited. RhizoLoc stabilizes the thumb saddle and metacarpo-phalangeal joint after thumb joint injuries, such as tears or pulls to the collateral ligaments ("skier's thumb"), or for indications of osteoarthritis (arthrosis of first carpometacarpal joint) or irritation., Gamekeeper’s thumb, Osteoarthritis and chronic arthritis affecting the thumb and joint, Irritation in the region of the saddle and first metacarpophalangeal [MCP] joints of the thumb, Collateral ligament injuries
Features & Highlights
- Individually shapeable aluminum in strap ensures maximum stability of the thumb saddle and thumb joint (first metacarpophalangeal [MCP] joint)
- Soft, seamless, lightweight, breathable, latex free material with air pores allows air to circulate so your skin can breath
- Thumb can still be used for grasping and daily activities can continue uninterrupted. Can also be worn at night with no compression, by loosening the straps
- Can be used to treat: "Technology" Thumb, such as text messaging, games, and cell phones, Skier's thumb (Lateral ligament lesions of the first metacarpophalangeal [MCP] joint)
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.06 x 0.033 x 0.033 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 1285890, mpn: 11051503080602, ean: 4024029214411,