Product Description & Reviews
6 Lb. Memory Foam Wedge designed to aid in your reclining upper body support. The 32" Bed Wedge helps to reduce acid reflux, correct neck and spin alignment as well reduction in snoring. The Extra-large wedge elevates your body at a gentle angle and can offer critical comfort for upper body rehabilitation after routine surgeries.REDUCE ACID REFLUX - Elevates your upper body to align your neck and spine to restore normal breathing and digestion.. AID FOR SIDE SLEEPERS - Evenly supports and hold legs in a neutral position while lying in side positions, to reduce stress on the back..
Features & Highlights
- REDUCE ACID REFLUX - Elevates your upper body to align your neck and spine to restore normal breathing and digestion.
- AID FOR SIDE SLEEPERS - Evenly supports and hold legs in a neutral position while lying in side positions, to reduce stress on the back.
- INCLUDES NECK ROLL - To reduce stress on the neck and upper spinal column while lying on the wedge.
- MEMORY FOAM SUPPORT - One inch memory foam top comfortably and luxuriously supports your weight and reduces pain for a good night's sleep.
- MADE IN USA - Designed and manufactured in the United States with 100% premium materials and fabrics.
|Manufacturer:||Back Support Systems, Inc.|
|Brand:||Back Support Systems|
|Model:||BSS sherpa cover regular foam|
|Part Number:||XL HR KNEE T|
|Publisher:||Back Support Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||Back Support Systems, Inc.|
|MPN:||XL HR KNEE T|
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||32 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Rehabilitation Advantage
mpn: 43188-263658, ean: 0847102008653,
By Fabrication Enterprises, Inc.
mpn: 32-2015, ean: 0714905023810,