Product Description & Reviews
Blue Jay Transfer Board has been crafted from durable hardwood. The sliding board is an indispensable assistance to caregivers to help patients transfer from their wheelchair, commode, chair or bed. With the Blue Jay Wooden Transfer Slide Board, there is absolutely no chances of slips and falls. With tapered ends and rounded corners, this mobility aid has a smooth finish for hassle-free patient transfer.Function: transfer board is used to help transfer patients from commode, wheelchair, chair or bed. As an assistive device, it helps individuals move from one location to another, thereby preventing falls and slips.
Features & Highlights
- Function: transfer board is used to help transfer patients from commode, wheelchair, chair or bed. As an assistive device, it helps individuals move from one location to another, thereby preventing falls and slips
- Design: sliding board comes with rounded corners, tapered ends and smooth finish provide an easy patient transfer
- Features: two open hand cutouts provide easy gripping. Help caregivers in moving others with limited mobility. Reduces any risk of leg or back injury
- Dimensions: Blue Jay Transfer Board has a thickness of 3/4" with tapered ends measuring up to 1/8"
- Material: durable hardwood construction, making it easier for both patient and caregiver to diminish injuries that could occur.
|Manufacturer:||Complete Medical Manufacturing Group|
|Brand:||Blue Jay An Elite Healthcare Brand|
|Publisher:||Complete Medical Manufacturing Group|
|Studio:||Complete Medical Manufacturing Group|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 554-9000-0000, mpn: 554-9000-0000, ean: 0041298900054,