BodyHealt 15” Transfer Pivot Disc with Handle – 360 Degree Mobility Wheelchair Aid System – For Independent And Dependent Patient Transfers - Non-Slip Surface On Top And Bottom - 400 lb. Capacity
BodyHealt 15” Transfer Pivot Disc with Handle – 360 Degree Mobility Wheelchair Aid System – For Independent And Dependent Patient Transfers - Non-Slip Surface On Top And Bottom - 400 lb. Capacity by BodyHealt at Get Cheap Health Insurance. MPN: BHPD10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ☑ Are you facing pivoting difficulties?☑ Do you suffer from back pain?☑ Is it difficult getting from the bed to the wheelchair?☑ Do you have pain in your joints or hipbones?☑ Is the fear of falling down in the bathroom making you uneasy?☑ Are you looking for a great caregiver assistance tool?The BoduHealt Pivot Disc rotator has been made with all your very needs in mind. We know how difficult moving around can get during times of sickness or due to old age.This pivot disc
Product Description & Reviews
☑ Are you facing pivoting difficulties?☑ Do you suffer from back pain?☑ Is it difficult getting from the bed to the wheelchair?☑ Do you have pain in your joints or hipbones?☑ Is the fear of falling down in the bathroom making you uneasy?☑ Are you looking for a great caregiver assistance tool?The BoduHealt Pivot Disc rotator has been made with all your very needs in mind. We know how difficult moving around can get during times of sickness or due to old age.This pivot disc facilitates you in moving from your bed to the wheelchair and helps you shower safely without risking a fall.Supports Assisted and Un-Assisted Transfers!This transfer disk is designed to help you with assisted as well as unassisted transfers.When recovering from certain ailments, you might regain some upper body strength but the turning, pivoting and movement remains restricted for a long time.You can use the support bars or your bedside handles to increase your mobility and reduce the amount of assistance needed.Even during assisted transfers, with the handle bar, the patient's feet are firmly placed on, and then the disc can be easily rotated to position.How To Use The Pivot Disc!1) Place the pivot disc with the label facing down and then firmly place the feet on top.2) Once the feet are securely placed on, the attendant places a toe on the disc (between the patient's feet) to monitor and control the transfer safely.3) To increase the stability and lock the pivot plate in one position, the attendant can place their toe on the plate and use their heel to stop its motion.Product Features:✔ 3 Polymer Plates for Smooth Motion✔ Anti-Slip Coating on Both Sides✔ Provides Grip in Wet Conditions✔ Distributes Weight.✔ Comes in 3 Sizes 13", 15", and 18"✔ 400lb. Weight Capacity✔ Reduces Strain on Back and Joints✔ Lightweight for Easy Movement.
Features & Highlights
- PERFECT FOR ASSISTED OR INDEPENDENT TRANSFERS - The BodyHealt 360 degree Disabled Transfer Board is the perfect support mechanism for seniors or patients who have difficulties pivoting. If you have back pain or joint ache that results in difficulties when turning around, this product will help enhance the mobility for doctors, nurses, physical therapists to transfer from or to the bed or wheelchair.
- SAFE TURNING SPEED AND MOTION - With our Best Seller Mobility Aid Transfer Device, you do not have to worry about turning too quickly or too slowly. The three (3) high-quality polymer plates are made with safety mechanisms so that the motion is optimized and there is no risk of falling off. With a little practice, anyone can get used to the product and adjust to its perfect turning speed.
- ELIMINATES THE RISK OF SLIPPING - With its ANTI-SLIP COATING, it eliminates the risk of slipping off the disc in wet conditions (after a bath, etc.). Safety Sure Pivot Disc has friction generating top surface to provide traction for your wet toes no matter where you are. Both the top and the bottom sides are coated, and this makes it an all-rounder product that can be used in all conditions.
- ENJOY GREATER INDEPENDENCE WHILE REHABING - This Reliable and easy-to-use transfer board for elderly will give you more freedom from always having someone behind you. Gone are the days when those with impaired movement had to rely entirely on human support to perform your daily tasks. If you have retained your upper strength, then you can simply hop on, grab onto the support railing and pivot to easily sit in or get up from your wheelchair.
- MAKES IT EASIER FOR YOUR THERAPIST OR CAREGIVER - Many patients requiring continuous care have multiple attendants looking after them, and sometimes they might face difficulties in looking after the patient. Furthermore, moving the patient around puts a strain on the therapist or aid helper. The BUILT-IN HANDLE will enable your support staff to help you with significantly reducing effort on their part so they can devote their energies to other tasks.
|Item Weight:||0.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.49 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BodyHealt, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 081561661, ean: 5028319084172,
The Days brand is a trusted name for millions of people around the world, designed for you and relied on by physical Therapists for independent daily living and mobility. Days is a leading global provider of daily living aids for patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities and for consumers at home. Days offers a wide range of simple and practical aids for everyday activities like eating, dressing, bathing, and walking. Mobility is a special focus in the Days line. The Days brand
Only the height of the handle and the knee brace need adjusting. Handle adjusts from 40-1/2'' to 50'' and the platform disk is 17'' in diameter. The knockdown function allows the Turner to be folded easily for storage and transport. Weight capacity 330 lbs.This listing is for Etac Turner Transfer Aid. QTY : 1 each. Handle adjusts from 40-1/2'' to 50''. Platform disk measures 17'' in diameter. The transfer aid easily collapses.
By Innovative Products Unlimited
400 lbs capacity. Equal level sides and front support. Easy-open lockbar. Comfortable upholstered vinyl seat. Convenient safety strap.
The ResQUp is an innovative and versatile patient lift and mobility aid developed specifically to help elderly and disabled people get up from the floor following a non-injurious fall. The ResQUp simply gives a fallen person a way to negotiate up to a chair height (generally ~18 inches) by one of two methods; 1) pushing themselves up using their hands, or 2) pushing themselves up using their elbows with minimal or no additional assistance from a caregiver. The ResQUp is particularly useful
mpn: 2600, ean: 0897564000351,
The Omni Tray from Stander gives you the convenience of a TV Table and the safety of a mobility handle in one product to keep you happy and healthy. The Omni Tray features a large Bamboo tray table that is perfect for using your lap top, eating dinner, or reading your favorite book. When not in use simply rotate the table off to the side for use as a couch side table. The ergonomic mobility handle gives you the leverage you need to help boost yourself up off the couch safely and independently.
By Sammons Preston
mpn: 081504091, ean: 0885914048146,
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive
By Sammons Preston
mpn: 081504083, ean: 0885914048139,
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive
Portable Hand Controls Go Anywhere Anytime QuicStick portable hand controls sets you free! Go anywhere, anytime with the flexible ease of QuicStick . Please visit our webpage for videos, information and details. These quality hand controls affix to your vehicle's pedal in less than 5 minutes and fit virtually any vehicle type. Great for your daily driver or use when traveling. Use with automatic transmissions only. Simply bolt onto your brake pedal and accelerator pedal and have full control at
mpn: UKPWG0001, ean: 0756519672053,
The revolutionary UPWalker™ gives users a greater sense of security and stability by allowing you to walk upright, giving you the confidence to walk further and remain more active compared to other canes, rollators, walkers, and other mobility aids. Features: Stable, secure and safer mobility system than most traditional walkers, rollators, and canes Adjustable armrests enable users from 4' 6'' and taller to stand upright and look ahead with dignity and providing better support More