Product Description & Reviews
Adaptive Utensil Set With BONUS Soup Spoon. The BodyHealt 4-Piece Adaptive Utensil Set comes with four matching eating utensils, including a fork, knife, spoon and a BONUS soup spoon to cover a wide range of meal choices. All items are crafted out of solid stainless steel and a ribbed rubber handle to provide longevity and durability. For added convenience, they are latex free and dishwasher safe up to 125 degrees for easy cleaning. Contoured for a Comfortable Fit. Easier to use than the standard metal or smooth-designed utensils, this fork features a comfortable 1.5-inch wide rubber handle that is contoured to fit comfortably in one’s hand. A special twist is built into the metal shaft for easy adaptability, making it ideal for those with a weak grip. Added Stability When Cutting. In addition to the ribbed handle for an enhanced grip, the edge of the knife provides added stability while cutting food. This is a great solution for those with limited hand-to-mouth reach due to arthritis, neurological impairments or generalized weakness. They are sure to find this utensil comfortable, less stressful to hold and easy to handle. Makes Mealtime Easier for Anyone With a Weak Grip. Deigned with a special twist built into the metal shaft for easy adaptability, those with limited dexterity will find this spoon easier to handle. With its gripped handle furnished in black to keep it from standing out, this spoon will give any user with adaptive needs some confidence when eating a meal.
Features & Highlights
- 4-PIECE ADAPTIVE UTENSIL SET. The BodyHealt set includes a fork, knife and spoon, along with a FREE bonus soup spoon, to make eating easier for those with dexterity issues. Each utensil is outfitted with a ribbed handle for enhanced grip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Made using stainless steel and ribbed rubber handles, these utensils are made to provide long-term durability and use for many years to come.
- EASY GRIP. The comfortable 1.5-inch wide, built-up rubber handle is contoured to fit comfortably into one's hand, making it easy to hold for those with a weak grip. As such, these utensils are ideal for those whose hands shake or tremble due to arthritis, Parkinson's disease and other neurological impairments, or generalized weakness.
- DISHWASHER SAFE. For quick and easy cleaning, these utensils are dishwasher safe up to 125 degrees. They are also latex free to make them safe for use by those who suffer with a latex allergy.
- OPTIMALLY DESIGNED. Black-colored handles keep this product from standing out, while the edge of the knife provides added stability when cutting food. Additionally, the fork and spoons have a special twist built into the metal shaft for easy adaptability.
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Rehabilitation Advantage
mpn: B07DGNS471, ean: 0847102021355,