Product Description & Reviews
When the everyday activity of dressing poses a challenge, regain your independence with the BodyHealt Extra Long Handled Shoe Horn. Perfect for anyone with a limited range of movement and mobility of their body due to surgery, an injury or a debilitating condition, it provides the assistance needed to promote your independence and make you feel complete. Expertly crafted using durable, smooth-coated steel, this shoe horn is made to provide long-lasting strength and use throughout the days, weeks or months of your recovery. This simple yet essential tool measures 24" in length and is outfitted with a 6" non-slip hand grip for easy handling, allowing the user to effortlessly put on and take off shoes without bending over. Ideal for anyone who is recovering from hip or knee surgery or is permanently disabled from arthritis, chronic muscle pain and other ailments, this shoe horn will assist the individual when dressing without needing someone’s help. In addition to reducing the user’s dependence on others, it eases the recovery process by bringing mobility and freedom to those with a limited range of motion. Rehabilitation is an important step in your recovery. Helping you perform a daily task that can be difficult after your procedure or throwing out your back, this aid will make your recovery easier while helping to prevent additional injuries at the same time. Are you tired of bending over to put on your shoes. Do you want pain relief when trying to accomplish a task that should be simple? BodyHealt makes that task effortless, so you can stand with your shoes on or lie down after you take them off.
Features & Highlights
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Built to last, this shoe horn is made from smooth-coated, durable steel to provide long-term strength and use. It also features a 6" non-slip hand grip for easy handling.
- AIDS IN RECOVERY. Rehabilitation following hip or knee surgery is an important step in your recovery. Helping you perform daily tasks that can be difficult after your procedure, this aid will ease your recovery and prevent post-surgery injuries when you return home.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL. The BodyHealt metal shoe horn is a simple yet essential tool for those with limited mobility. At 24 inches in length, this helpful aid allows you to effortlessly put on and take off your shoes without bending over.
- VERSATILE USE. This convenient aid is ideal for those who recently had hip, knee or back surgery, or have a limited range of motion due to arthritis, chronic muscle pain and other ailments. It will assist the individual when dressing without requiring someone's help.
- PROMOTES INDEPENDENCE. Perfect for those who or temporarily or permanently disabled, this shoe horn reduces the user's dependence on others. Furthermore, it eases the recovery process by bringing mobility and freedom to those with a limited range of motion.
|Part Number:||No Model|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.42 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Rehabilitation Advantage
mpn: unknown, ean: 0847102018805,