Product Description & Reviews
This unique elbow brace for cubital tunnel syndrome treatment immobilizes the elbow at a 122-degree angle and allows users to easily access any dressing on the elbow. The cubital tunnel brace has a tough polyethylene shell that protects against pressure on the elbow as well as a plush cloth liner for user comfort. This ulnar nerve elbow splint is an effective cubital tunnel treatment, whether one is dealing with it surgically or non-surgically. Cubital tunnel syndrome refers to compression or irritation of the ulnar nerve in the cubital tunnel area below the elbow. This area of the body is also known as the funny bone. Unless muscle wasting has occurred, non-surgical treatment for cubital tunnel syndrome will likely suffice. But in either case this ulnar nerve entrapment brace can help. The polyethylene shell of the ulnar neuropathy treatment protects the elbow from impact or compression. The elbow brace for cubital tunnel protection is also lined with soft, plush cloth material. The fact that the elbow splint holds the elbow at a 122-degree angle helps for preventing one from flexing the arms while sleeping, and also keeps the arm in a comfortable position. Three Velcro straps ensure that this ulnar neuropathy splint fits securely. Plus, it permits easy adjustment and application of the elbow brace for antecubital pain. One can also trim the straps of this brace as needed. To determine your size, measure your height in feet / inches. Size S (SMALL / MEDIUM) fits most individuals ranging from 5'-5-7"; typically females and smaller, petite framed males. Size M (MEDIUM / LARGE) fits most individuals ranging from 5'7"-6'2"; most males and larger framed females. Size L (LARGE / X-LARGE) fits most individuals ranging from 6'2"-6'6"; typically large framed males and extra-large framed females.
Features & Highlights
- BEFORE YOU BUY review all of our photos in addition to our sizing recommendations based on your height in feet / inches. Size L (LARGE / X-LARGE) fits most tall males and extra tall females.
- Holds your elbow joint at a 122-degree angle, preventing excessive flexing / bending and over straightening, to reduce tension on your ulnar nerve for a quick recovery.
- Designed to treat and manage pain from cubital tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve entrapment, elbow hyperextension, and surgery recovery.
- Wake up with less pain! Wear this splint at night while sleeping to reduce numbness, tightness, tingling and pinched nerve pain in the morning.
- Made of a comfortable and lightweight plush liner, 3 adjustable Velcro straps to ensure a secure fit, and a high-density plastic shell to help shield your elbow from impact and compression.
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.81 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.