Product Description & Reviews
The Bracoo Fulcrum Back Brace represents the cutting edge in well-engineered ultra-light back braces with each element carefully designed to provide smart support without the bulky, sweaty, restricting experience common to generic competitors. Featuring 4 stabilizers: 2 metal splints to brace the lumbar, and 2 flexible support rods along the sides to give the wearer the support where it's needed without inhibiting the natural range of motion. As one of the best pound-for-pound back supports on the market at just 7.3 oz., this brace is in a class of its own when it comes to breathability, and suitability for wear beneath regular clothing.
Features & Highlights
- LIGHT & EFFICIENT SUPPORT makes this one of most well-engineered braces weighing 7.3 oz. The thin fabric and ultra-breathable mesh at the waist is comfortable against the skin throughout the days
- SMART, DYNAMIC, STABILIZATION where it's needed most; dual 7" metal splints along the lumbar have curved profiles to align closely against the lower-back for firm stability, while the oblique support rods are more flexible to enable natural rotation & lateral flexion during regular activities or exercise
- EXCELLENT POSTURE CORRECTION against lumbar lordosis, a.k.a. saddle back, typically a result of weak abdominal muscles, obesity, poor sitting posture, dancing, or improper lifting of heavy objects
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE straps give users the flexibility to make minor changes in tightness quickly without the risk of compromising support
- SKIN-FRIENDLY VELCRO features microhooks that won't scratch or irritate the skin, or inadvertently damage clothing
|Package Weight:||0.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.73 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.