Product Description & Reviews
The LightView PRO Colors Edition Magnifier Table Lamp comes strongly recommended for anyone facing challenges due to macular degeneration. The 5-diopter magnifying lens brings an entire page into focus - there's no need to move a book or newspaper around as you read. Ideal for use as a craft lamp, LightView PRO lets aging eyes see intricate embroidery close-up once more! Best of all, it's dimmable and it's adjustable for direction as well as color intensity. The flexible neck pivots to reach up, down, and side-to-side at angles that best suit your height comfort, as a bi-touch dimmer lets you select your desired lighting level. The most innovative feature, however, may well be a color adjuster on the lamp head. If the full brightness of cool white color feels too harsh on your eyes, LightView PRO Colors Edition gives you a choice that lesser lamps don't provide. Now, you can have it both ways. When you need daylight bright lighting to see every detail, opt for the color temperature of 6,000 Kelvin. For those times when you prefer softer lighting, select the more soothing warm white of 3,000 Kelvin. You can also adjust the color level anywhere in-between 3,000K - 6,00K. Dimmability feature also allows you to adjust the brightness level. We make our Magnifier lens of genuine diopter glass; cheaper units only paste plastic magnifying sheets onto ordinary glass. Brightech's high-quality 3-inch diameter lens magnifies 2.25 times - eliminating eyestrain for elderly readers. There are less expensive magnifier lamps out there, but none of them has the quality or workmanship of a Brightech lamp. None of them has the vivid daylight hues of power-bill-saving LED. The 90 LED lights embedded here use only 9 watts altogether - a model of efficiency!
Features & Highlights
- PERFECT MAGNIFYING GLASS LAMP FOR WORK OR HOBBIES: The Lightview Pro LED Magnifying Screw Clamp Lamp was designed for anyone who needs to constantly focus close up or anyone with vision problems such as aging eyes or macular degeneration. This lamp boasts a 3 inch diameter lens that brings tiny details into clear, sharp focus. It magnifies up to 225% and the LEDs don't get hot, so you can enjoy your work and hobbies comfortably.
- DIMMABLE, ADJUSTABLE, DURABLE: Adjust the light color from 3,000K warm white to 6,000K daylight white - great for contrast and small details - or anywhere in between. Use the touch dimmer to achieve the perfect lighting for drawing, reading, arts & crafts, sewing, needlework, work and study. Genuine diopter glass makes this scratch-, warp- and heat-resistant, unlike cheap acrylic lenses.
- REDUCE EYE STRAIN: Stop squinting to see small details, pieces or words! The Light View Pro magnifies, lights - without glare - and leaves your hands free. The 3 inch diameter lens with a 9 inch focal range brings renewed clarity to reading, doing cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, beadwork, sewing or other hobbies that require small pieces. This magnifier lamp also works well on electronic devices such as a Kindle, phone etc. Aim the light where you need it with the pivoting arms and head.
- LONG LASTING & ENERGY EFFICIENT: This lamp includes a 9 Watt power saving integrated LED light so that you will never have to replace the light. It's advanced LED technology with an output of 650 lumens allows this lamp to outshine lamps that depend on short lived, energy consuming standard halogen, CFL, or incandescent bulbs. Our LED lighting will last for more than 20 years without burning out or overheating. Save money and energy while enjoying long lasting bright light.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY: Our goal at Brightech is to provide creative, innovative, and beautiful lighting so that everyone can have quality, high end lighting in their home and office. We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 3 year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
|Item Size:||9.06 x 18.9 x 18.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By MagniPros See Things Differently
mpn: 1815, ean: 0700987222982,
By MagniPros See Things Differently
mpn: 200PSL, ean: 0700987222043,