Product Description & Reviews
The CanDo Deluxe ABS Inflatable Exercise Ball makes fitness fun while improving balance, coordination, flexibility, and strength. This deluxe ball's material is made with a vinyl that is specially designed to release air more slowly if a sharp object, like a pen or pencil, accidentally punctures the ball. It's extra thick material supports a 450 lb weight capacity. Improve your core strength by using it as a seat to get work done at the office, or as an exercise tool to workout on at home. It features a ribbed non-slip vinyl surface that gives extra grip for the most intensive workouts.CanDo exercise balls are used by physical therapists as an aid for vestibular movement and equilibrium therapy, by fitness enthusiasts as an aid for stretching and strength training, and even by pregnant women in birthing classes. They are great for all ages, men, women and children. The deluxe ball features a "marbled" color look to differentiate it from standard CanDo balls. Underinflate to give the ball a soft, mushy feel, or inflate it to its max for a firm bouncy feel. On the initial inflation, inflate the ball, wait 24 hours, then add more air to fill the all to its maximum size.
Features & Highlights
- CanDo Deluxe ABS Inflatable Exercise balls make exercise fun and improve balance, coordination, flexibility, and strength
- Extra thick latex-free material supports a 450 lb weight capacity
- Specially formulated slow-deflate material releases air slowly if a sharp object punctures ball
- Features a ribbed non-slip vinyl surface that gives extra grip
- Great for fitness enthusiasts, athletic trainers, and even pregnant women in birthing classes
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.