CanDo TheraPutty hand putty is the leader in resistive hand exercise material. Available in six color-coded resistance levels, CanDo TheraPutty has different firmnesses ranging from xx-soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for developing a stronger grip.
Squeeze, pinch, stretch or twist CanDo TheraPutty using a variety of different finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises to strengthen hand muscles, improve fine motor skills, and decrease stress. Just a few groups this product is ideal for include: physical and occupational therapists, golfers, tennis players, musicians, weight lifters, children, and the elderly.
Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic containers (2, 3, 4 and 6 ounce) for individual patients to use at home and a choice of larger containers (1, 5 and 50 pound) for the hospital or clinic. CanDo TheraPutty material is gluten, latex and casein free.
Features & Highlights
- CanDo TheraPutty is the leader in resistive hand exercise material
- Squeeze, pinch, stretch or twist CanDo TheraPutty to strengthen hand muscles, improve fine motor skills, and decrease stress
- Sold in convenient easy-to-open containers
- Available in 6 distinct color-coded resistance levels that match the industry standard; from xx-soft tan to x-firm black
- CanDo TheraPutty material is gluten, latex and casein free
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||51.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cando, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.