The Carex Upeasy Seat Assist (Standard) is an economical portable lifting seat for those who need help to stand. Using a hydro-pneumatic gas spring, it is fully self-powered and does not require electricity. Activates automatically as the user stands, lifting up to 70% of their weight up to 220 lbs. Patented LeveLift Technology ensures a safe, gentle lift without pushing you forward. Truly portable, it weighs just 9 pounds, has a built-in carry handle and works on most armchairs or sofas. The standard Upeasy Seat Assist features a washable 100-percent polyester cover and polyurethane foam cushion for easy care.
Features & Highlights
- Contains (1) Carex Upeasy Seat Assist, portable hydropneumatic lifting seat. For increased mobility in the home or anywhere, this portable lifting seat is lightweight (only 9 pounds) and has a built-in carry handle. It works on most armchairs or sofas.
- This portable lifting seat provides 70% assistance for those up to 220 lbs. without the need for electricity. It is fully self-powered, using a hydro-pneumatic gas spring. The patented LeveLift Technology ensures gentle & safe lift without pushing forward.
- The self-powered, hydro-pneumatic gas spring in the Carex Upeasy Seat Assist releases slowly as the user begins to stand, no batteries needed. The lift works only as needed, providing gentle assistance and allowing users to maintain muscular strength.
- The 100% polyester cover is fully washable & the polyurethane foam cushion is easy to care for. The Carex Upeasy Seat Assist is a comfortable, portable, lightweight device for lifting assistance, offering gentle lift assistance without pushing you forward.
- Compass Health Brands has been a leading manufacturer of Respiratory, Pain Management and Home Medical Equipment for over 20 years with one goal: to provide innovative, high quality products that enable consumers to live healthier, more independent lives.
- Helps keep people active and independent
- The Affordable Alternative to a Lift Chair
- It's Portable, Affordable and It Works
- Lifts only as needed, allowing users to maintain muscular strength
- No electricity is required for operation
- When flexing the seat, right-handed people can use their left forearm and body weight to arch the seat on a stable surface and engage the piston with their right hand.
|Manufacturer:||Carex Health Brands|
|Brand:||Carex Health Brands|
|Publisher:||Carex Health Brands|
|Studio:||Carex Health Brands|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Carex Health Brands, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Seat Boost
Don't give up your freedom and independence because getting up from your chair is difficult. Seat Boost's lift seats for chairs get you on your feet so that you can do tasks around the house, visit friends or family and easily participate in social...