Product Description & Reviews
Color-Coded meter tracks your oxygen levels with the push of a button. Simply place your finger in our Oxygen Meter and press the button. In seconds, the color-coded readout quickly shows your pulse oxygen saturation rate (SpO2). Green is normal, yellow indicates caution and red means warning low oxygen levels. Uses two AA batteries(not included). 2 3/5" x 1 1/3" x 1 1/3".Find your pulse oxygen saturation rate (SpO2) in seconds. Easy-to read color coding flashes green for normal, yellow for cautionary, and red for low oxygen levels.
Features & Highlights
- Find your pulse oxygen saturation rate (SpO2) in seconds
- Easy-to read color coding flashes green for normal, yellow for cautionary, and red for low oxygen levels
- Gently clips on your finger and provides a readout with the push of a button
- Perfect monitoring tool for anyone on portable oxygen
- Runs for months on 2 AA batteries (not included)
|Manufacturer:||JOBAR INTERNATIONAL INC.|
|Publisher:||JOBAR INTERNATIONAL INC.|
|Studio:||JOBAR INTERNATIONAL INC.|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.