Product Description & Reviews
Digi-flex black hand therapy device helps develop isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination while building hand and forearm strength. The exerciser has versatile uses, with buttons for independently exercising fingers, or compressing the entire unit for hand and forearm strengthening. The device presses up to 9 lb. for fingers, and 31 lb. for hands, and includes an Illustrated manual for product use. The exerciser measures 0.75 x 2.75 x 3.5 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point.)What’s in the Box?Hand exerciserIllustrated manual
Features & Highlights
- Black hand therapy device for developing isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination while building hand and forearm strength
- Versatile with buttons for independently exercising fingers, or compressing entire unit for hand and forearm strengthening
- Presses to 9 lb. for fingers, and 31 lb. for hands
- Illustrated manual for product use
- Measures 0.75 x 2.75 x 3.5 inches (L x W x H)
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dennis Stubblefield Sales
mpn: 10-0861, ean: 0026244021496,