Product Description & Reviews
The Patient Aid disposable transfer sheet is a full body length transfer sheet that features six ergonomic handles cut into each side to help caregivers get a firm safe grip. This transfer sheet is made of very strong non-woven PP to provide a cost effective affordable solution for patient transfers. The patient specific transfer sheet is ideal for fast moving patient areas such as emergency rooms, ICU, operating rooms, ambulances, transport services, hospitals and health care facilities and is an optimal solution for transferring patients with infections or those who may contaminate from body fluids. The transfer sheet may assist in combating infectious bacteria and creating a more hygienic and safer environment for patients. These transfer sheets have been designed to make patient handling both easy and safe, helping prevent back strain and caregiver injuries. It has a weight capacity in wet and dry environments of 890lbs of weight when dry and 925lbs of weight when the sheet is dry. Patient transfer sheets are used for patient turning, repositioning, and lateral transfers. Size: Standard: 75"L x 33"W. Pack of 5.
Features & Highlights
- (Pack of 5) Facilitates safe & easy transfer, turning and repositioning. Single use, minimizing risk of cross-infection.
- Suitable for bariatric patients (Tested to over 400kg's wet & dry). Latex free & Non-Slippery.
- Lightweight & individually wrapped. Unique material designed to slide over surfaces easily.
- Cost effective & Disposable. Strong water repellent non-woven PP.
- Six ergonomic handles cut into each side. Ideal for medical facilities and EMS Departments.
|Item Weight:||2.91 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By MTS Medical Supply
sku: MTS5083EA, mpn: 5081, ean: 0718122585106,