Product Description & Reviews
DMI PORTABLE WHEELCHAIR RAMP, ADJUSTABLE TELESCOPING RETRACTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELCHAIR RAMP Safety, Stability, Portablity, and Mobility From a Wheelchair Ramp You Can Rely On. Invaluable For Wheelchair Users. GREAT LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELCHAIR RAMP FOR: Steps Getting into vehicles Curbs Getting around from room to room Visiting friends and family Running errands Visitors with wheelchairs and more DMI PORTABLE WHEELCHAIR RAMP SPECIFICATIONS: Wheelchair ramps extend from 3 feet to 5 feet Weighs 12 pounds total. Each ramp is 6 pounds Each ramp supports 330 pounds, totaling 660 pounds Inside track area is 4 inches wide Retracted size is 6.5 by 29 inches Made of lightweight aluminum DMI LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELCHAIR RAMP FEATURES: Telescoping, adjustable wheelchair ramps easily extend Easy assembly with no tools required Lightweight wheelchair ramp made of sturdy rust resistant aluminum Push button lock mechanism How To Measure For Your Portable Wheelchair Ramp To calculate the length of the ramp you will need, first you need to measure the rise. The rise is the measurement between the ground and where the top of the ramp will be placed. The American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that public areas have wheelchair ramps with an incline of 4.8 degrees or less (a ratio of 1:12). This equals one foot of ramp for every inch of rise. For residential areas such as homes, ADA recommends a 2:12 slope. This equals one foot of ramp for every two inches of rise. To calculate the ramp length you will need, divide the rise by two. For home use, these ramps would work for rises up to 10 inches. How To Use Your Portable Wheelchair Ramp Two ramps are included. To extend the ramps, pull sections one and two until the locking buttons are fully extended into the holes and snap into place. After use, simply retract them and put them away in their convenient nylon carrying bag. They are easy to take with you when traveling. Next, you need to measure the width of your wheelchair’s wheels. These ramps have an inner track area of 4 inches. Be certain each wheel is no wider than 4 inches before ordering. WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE: Amazon Exclusive Limited warranty may apply. Please see product for additional details. Click Add To Cart Today!
Features & Highlights
- NON-SKID PORTABLE WHEELCHAIR RAMP is perfect for steps, curbs, vehicles and more with non-skid u-shaped tracks for added safety and stability. DIMENSIONS OF ONE RAMP: 7" x 3' - 5' with a 4.5 inch inside width.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE, TELESCOPING, AND RETRACTABLE for easy and convenient storage at home, in vehicles, and more. Adjusts from 3 to 5 feet with simple push-button lock mechanism.
- RUST RESISTANT, DURABLE, AND LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM construction as each wheelchair ramp can support up to 300 pounds, totaling 600 pounds between them, but only weighs 6 pounds each.
- NO TOOL EASY ASSEMBLY AND INCLUDES NYLON STORAGE BAG making it great for travel, transporting, and storing. Inner track sized at 4 inches wide with track rails 2.25 inches high.
- WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE: Amazon Exclusive Limited warranty may apply. Please see product for additional details. Note: we can only guarantee the quality of this product when sold through Amazon.com or Brazos Walking Sticks.
- To be used by occupied wheelchairs with the assistance of another person
- Not recommended for powered scooter or chairs, or those with offset wheels or less than 2.5in ground clearance of the push ring.
|Manufacturer:||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|Brand:||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|Publisher:||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|Studio:||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|Item Weight:||13.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||60 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.