Product Description & Reviews
Truform-OTC brand (model 0892) soft dorsolumbar support. Designed to support and reduce an early thoracic kyphosis by correcting alignment of the dorsal and lumbar spine. The firm yet flexible stays along with the medical grade design help provide added support to muscles, ligaments and tendons while comfortably assisting with everyday posture. It can also help ease muscular aches and spasm by supporting the soft tissues and evenly distributing forces over the lumbar area. The support is breathable and adjustable for a custom fit. Made for both men and women. Use For: Osteoporosis, kyphosis, post surgery, geriatric intervention
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for support and to reduce early thoracic kyphosis and as a pre or post operative rehabilitation aid.
- Helps with rounded and/or slumped shoulders and to improve posture.
- Regular use will enhance posture and increase overall back health.
- Elastic releases at top and groin make this medical grade product easy to remove. Specifications: 6.5 inch front, 20.5 inch back. Two 18 inch rigid stays included.
- Measure by circumference of the hips. Available Sizes: Small (26 to 30 inches), Medium (32 to 36 inches), Large (38 to 42 inches), X-Large (44 to 48 inches), 2X-Large (50 to 52 inches), and 3X-Large (54 to 56 inches).
|Manufacturer:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Publisher:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Studio:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.