Product Description & Reviews
A pre-installed motor on this ultra light electric bed from Drive Medical allows you to adjust from standard to low height, suiting your ever-changing needs. A motor near the foot section of the bed lets either the patient or caregiver choose the proper height for them. And the motor can be assembled or disassembled tool free, even while the patient is in the bed. The bed is strong enough to withstand a weight capacity of up to 450 pounds yet features a caster that moves easily, making adjustments between 9.5"-20" deck height a cinch. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large and easy-to-use controls. In addition to these various features, you can expect a durable and impact-resistant product that is easy to set up out of the box. The bed and features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The end panels are washable, making upkeep of this bed quick and easy.
Features & Highlights
- Hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls; Hand crank located on the top of the footboard reduces when in the low position; Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft; Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise; In the event of a power failure, a 9V battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections 9 approved
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight (Weight Capacity 450 lbs); Wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
|Item Weight:||234.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||107 x 58 x 58 inches|
|Package Weight:||24 pounds|
|Package Size:||107 x 58 x 58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
sku: 244685, mpn: 15033BVPKG2, ean: 0822383211800,
By Essential Medical Supply
mpn: P1411, ean: 0784922986405,