Product Description & Reviews
Relieve pain and significantly increase mobility following foot surgery, lower leg breaks, sprains, amputation and foot ulcers with the Drive Medical DV8 Steerable Knee Walker. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, the sturdy aluminum steering column ensures stability and durability, while the hand-operated, deluxe dual-braking back wheel system provides the ultimate sense of security. The thick knee pad is crafted with channel-style indents to cradle your leg like a comfortable cushion, offering unparalleled support compared to stiff crutches. Fully maneuverable front wheels create a consistently smooth riding experience. Tool-free height and left/right leg adjustments make customization simple, while lightweight design and foldable steering column make transportation easy for all-day use.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability; steering column folds for storage
- Leg pad with "channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle
- Handle Height: 33"-37.5"; Knee Pad Dimensions: 14.25"(L) x 7.25"(W) x 17.5"-21.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Caster Wheels- 8 inches
|Item Weight:||22.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 33 x 33 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.8 x 16.1 x 16.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.