Product Description & Reviews
The home bed assist rail and bed board combo by Drive Medical provides patients with assistance getting into and out of the bed. This model features a tri-fold bed board for easy portability and storage that simply slides under the mattress for extra firm support. The removable powder-coated steel handle includes a "mid bar," which creates a reliable grip at any height, and can be detached when not in use. The product arrives in two pieces and requires simple, quick tool-free assembly (Also available without bed board).
Features & Highlights
- Tri-fold bed board for easy portability and storage; Made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly; comes in two pieces and can be used on either side of the bed
- Special extra-long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen, or king size bed; strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit
- Removable handle with multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use and enables user to remove when not in use
- Rail Dimensions:30"(D) x 11.5"(W) x 22.5"(H); Board Dimensions: 26.5"(L) x 46.5"(W) x 0.75"(H); Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||26.5 x 22 x 22 inches|
|Package Weight:||31.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.2 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.