Product Description & Reviews
High density foam with a hook-and-loop fasteners provides the maximum amount of support on this small-sized immobilized support collar by Drive Medical. The quick, easy-application collar restricts head movement to immobilize the cervical spine yet boasts a molded design that ensures the patient's comfort. An oversized trachea opening allows for emergency tracheotomies or carotid pulse monitoring when necessary. The product is water-resistant, easy to clean and can be stored flat thanks to a two-piece design.
Features & Highlights
- High-density foam with hook-and-loop fasteners and molded design provides maximum support and comfort
- Restricts movement of head to immobilize the cervical spine
- Oversized trachea opening for emergency tracheotomies or carotid pulse monitoring
- Two-piece design allows the collar to be stored; Quick, easy application
- Water-resistant; Easy to clean with mild detergent
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.