Product Description & Reviews
Caregivers who need help with lifting and transferring patients can find helpful assistance with a Padded Transfer Belt from Drive Medical. When the patient wears this comfortable and durable belt, it provides convenient vertical and horizontal handholds to help lift and guide them when getting up, sitting down or transferring to or from a wheelchair, bed, vehicle or toilet. It also allows the caregiver to offer assistance with patient while walking. And the using the belt is much easier on the caregiver's back.
Features & Highlights
- Helpful for assisting individuals with getting up and sitting down providing support when walking
- Ideal for transferring an individual between a wheelchair and bed, car, or toilet
- Vertical and horizontal loop handles are safe and easy to grip
- The side-release plastic buckle allows easy on and off tension adjusting and retightening as needed
- Outer fabric is nylon and the inner surface is lined for comfort and breathability
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.