Product Description & Reviews
Enormous Value, Dependability and Quality The Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical represents everything you want in a traditional and sturdy mobile bed table.You'll fully appreciate the enormous support and utility this table offers you, because being bedridden no longer needs to be an unfortunate situation that incapacitates, or prevents you from carrying out business or meaningful personal activities that add a measure of independence and achievement to your daily life.The table rises and lowers easily, requiring the slightest of upward pressure, making it user friendly for all ages and needs. The swivel casters make it extremely lightweight and comfortable to move from one position, or room to the next.The laminated surface is textured, making it difficult for items to slide off your table, and once your desired height is reached, the table top locks firmly and safely into place. If you seek stability, safety and value, the traditionally designed Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical is the ideal solution you've been searching for. Available with Chrome finish. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!
Features & Highlights
- Table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"- 45"
- H-style base with 2" swivel casters provides stability and allows table to be easily moved
- Tabletop can be raised with slightest upward pressure and locks securely when height adjustment handle is released
- For proper assembly, do not remove bottom screw ; Walnut, wood grain low pressure laminate top ; Base and mast are available in chrome or silver vein finishes
- Tabletop Dimensions: 15"D x 30"W x 28-45"H; Base Dimensions: 15.5"D x 26.5"W; Weight Capacity: 40 lbs and Height adjustable 28 to 45 inches
|Item Weight:||1.29 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: F00002559, mpn: GF8903P, ean: 0717076132756,
By Essential Medical Supply
mpn: P2600, ean: 0754756626006,