Product Description & Reviews
The walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top on this deluxe tilt-top table by Drive Medical tilts 33 degrees in either direction, giving you the ability to adjust it to suit your needs. With the slightest upward pressure, the table can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5"-39", and the top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released. Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides added stability and security and lead to swivel casters, which allow for maneuverability.
Features & Highlights
- Top can be tilted 33-degrees in either direction and can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 29.5"- 46"
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability with swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Tabletop can be raised with the slightest upward pressure and locks securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Easily Assembled; For proper assembly, do not remove bottom screw
- Tabletop Dimensions: 15"(D) x 30"(W); Tabletop Height: 29.5"-46"; Base Dimensions: 15.5"(D) x 26.5"(W); Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
|Item Weight:||21 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||24 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
sku: DR-15004, mpn: 15004, ean: 0822383303895,
By Drive Medical
sku: DR-15030bv-pkg-1, mpn: 15030BVPKG1, ean: 0822383211572,