Product Description & Reviews
The Dry-Brik contained in the Dry & Store family of products has three important functions: (1) to permanently remove the moisture molecules that are released from the devices during the warm drying cycle; (2) to drive the relative humidity inside the box to a much lower level than is possible with just a heater, thus maximizing the drying capability; and (3) to capture odors.
Boxes using heat alone lower the relative humidity by warming the air, but the amount of moisture in the air does not change. While warm air can hold more moisture than cool air, unless the water is removed, it can condense right back where it was when the heat goes off. That's where the desiccant comes in.
Products without a desiccant might work fine in a desert, but in a humid environment they are simply ineffective. The Dry & Store family of products uses Dry-MaxTM technology: a controlled amount of warm dry air, a soft but continuous flow of air around all of the small ports and openings in an electronic device like a hearing instrument, and the powerful Dry-Brik II desiccant to do the job right!
Features & Highlights
- Product Compatibility The Dry-Brik desiccant is compatible with all of the Dry & Store models.
- Composition The Dry-Brik desiccant is a powerful proprietary molecular sieve, which is a much more aggressive desiccant than silica gel. Moreover, mol sieve (pronounced "MOL SIV") is better suited for the operating temperature of Dry & Store. Silica gel doesn't work as well as mol sieve at our operating temperatures.
- Contains a more aggressive sorbent with much greater moisture-adsorbing capacity
- Offer includes 9 individual Dry Brik II Desiccant Blocks.
- Physical Characteristics Weight: 0.8 oz each (22.8 g) Size: 1.625" wide x 3" deep x .625" high (4.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 1.6 cm)
|Manufacturer:||Dry and Store|
|Brand:||Dry Brik II|
|Publisher:||Dry and Store|
|Studio:||Dry and Store|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.82 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.