Product Description & Reviews
Watching a loved one wither away from insufficient food and liquid intake or choke and cough when eating is traumatic. Supplied in lightweight carry bag with shoulder strap and hand-carry function. Smart design, appealing, promotes independence and prevents spilling. All attachments provide different levels of control when using thickened liquids/fluids. Includes: RoseCup Liquid tight, easy screw on/off lid. Small opening or "breathing hole" neutralises negative pressure. 3 easy-grip handles - allow use of left hand, right hand or assistance of caregiver. Specially designed to make drinking easier for those with a weaker grip, tremors or difficulties holding a normal cup. Grommet - fitted to the breathing hole to further contain spill, however, to prevent negative pressure, the hole in the grommet should remain open. Sipper attachment - effortless drinking. Spoon attachment to convert into a spoon-drinking/eating device. Spout Set for different thickened fluids (3 colour coded spouts) Optimal length supports a thickened fluid bolus to move to the centre and back of the tongue. (0.5 mm, 1.0 mm and 2.0 mm). Flow is controlled according to the thickness of fluid. Promotes safe ingestion even in a reclined positions. The bulb volume provides satisfying but safely controlled tidal volume of 3 ml suck, due to prolapsing 4 cusp valve in the thin-walled end plate. Valves: Enables flow control to limit spilling and aspiration or choking. Accommodates 3 levels of thickened fluids. Cross Valve (enables flow control to limit spilling and aspiration or choking. Straw Valve converts RoseCup to a feeding device with volume control and effortless sucking. The ball-valve mechanism provides easier sucking once the fluids reach the top. Following the initial suck when fluid is drawn to the top, the effect of the ball valve action, causes the fluid to remain in the spout, ready for the next suck.
Features & Highlights
- SUPPORTS HYDRATION AND NUTRITION and ENHANCES THE LIVES OF PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY OR AILMENT: The RoseCup is a must-have drinking device for those with swallowing difficulties or for those who need support in hydration and nutrition. Can be effective in choke prevention and prevention of aspiration of food and fluid into the lungs.
- SIMPLE TO PREPARE FOR USE: Easy-on, easy-off system of the RoseCup and attachments makes this approach unique and a cut above the rest. Spill-proof when fitted with Lifemere RoseCup lid and attachment. Supports the sucking reflex which assists with effective swallowing.
- DESIGNED FOR EASE OF USE TO MINIMALISE HEAD TILTING: The Lifemere RoseCup can be used in different positions even in the reclined position. Adaptable through attachment selection for individual preferences. The RoseCup handles extend from the base to provide a secure tripod-like stability. The wide handle-grips accommodate any size hand comfortably.
- QUALITY ASSURED: Designed by a medical doctor and his wife, a Registered Nurse and manufactured In Australia to highest Industry Standards. The Lifemere RoseCup is dishwasher and microwave safe, easy to clean, long lasting, robust and made from high quality materials.
- PRODUCT INFO per listed Item: The RoseCup device system has been developed for use during different stages of dysphagia (swallowing difficulty) as well as assisting with general fluid and nutritional consumption. Attachments can be fitted to the screw thread of the RoseCup outlet. The soft spouts enable sucking before swallowing and thus should assist in prevention of choking or aspiration into the lungs.
|Item Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.09 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Altrix Rapid Thickener
mpn: AGE003, ean: 9403092902787,