Product Description & Reviews
The PCP brand model 5190 Easy Riser Quad Cane is designed for men and women to help relieve pressure on joints and legs when standing or when rising from a sitting position. Properly used, it generally held in the hand opposite of the injured limb or pain. The ergonomic offset handle grip provides comfortable support and prevents hand muscle cramping; distributes body weight directly down the telescoping shaft. May be easier to grip for some individuals with limited use of the hands; larger, more comfortable grip. This type of portable cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability. Also makes a great gift for elderly friends and grandparents. Easy Riser Cane features stabilizing technology which increases traction and improves balance during both indoor and outdoor use. This compact and light travel aid is a classic for a reason; recommended by hospitals and orthopedic medical and healthcare providers. Made in USA. Use For: recovery, post-injury, limited mobility issues, and daily living aids
Features & Highlights
- PCP 5188 cane helps elderly, grandparents, seniors, limited mobility recovery, disabled, handicapped
- Supports joints and body when rising from a seated position; Assists balance centers gravity
- Four tipped legs keep cane vertical and upright; Easy use added confidence prevents slipping injury
- Two handgrips allow user to apply weight in middle of cane when positioning from sitting to standing
- Strong made in USA metal construction; Custom length 34-42" (86.4-106.7 cm) fits tall or short men and women
|Manufacturer:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Publisher:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
|Studio:||Surgical Appliance Industries|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.