Product Description & Reviews
Reliable & Professional of EBL EBL, since 1998, professional on batteries and chargers more than 20 years. EBL always persistently providing high quality and services for everyone. 30 Days worry-free money back with one year limited warranty. What You Get - Size 10 Battery 60 Counts hearing aid batteries, size 10 - 80mA Smile and sincerely service 24hours/7days Advanced Hearing Aids Battery - Quality Guaranteed Imported core from Japan, applicable to those ITC and CIC. Longer lifespan than others' hearing aid batteries, up to 8 days service time for using. Excellent Zinc-Air Technology - Batteries A10 Keep voltage stable at 1.45 volts Drastically reduced noise At least 90 hours with a 3000 ohm resistance Tips for Using Remove the sealing tab and allow battery to be exposed to air for at least 1 minute to activate battery before inserting into hearing device, 5 minutes is better.
Features & Highlights
- High Performance: Zinc-Air batteries, its high-capaity, high-efficiency, discharge stable and clean pollution qualities
- Security: Between anode and cathode has sealed insulating ring, play the role of sulation
- Anti-corrosion: The stainless steel is used as battery shells for its stong and anticorrosive
- Enviroment-friendly:Mercury free zinc-air A10 battery
- Fresh Batteries: Long Shelf life - 4 years, each battery will last for 7 days, the exact days varies from humidity, volume, temperature, etc
|Model:||Size 10 60Pack|
|Part Number:||Size 10 60 Pack|
|MPN:||Size 10 60 Pack|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.83 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: ZA312, mpn: ZA312, ean: 0794645116751,