Product Description & Reviews
Doctor Recommended! The Keplerian series is unique in that the telescopes can be used in a variety of ways: Can be used for distance, intermediate and near use. Unlimited working distances by simply adjusting the focus (from 20 cm to infinity). It can be used as a hand - held spotting telescope and can be easily mounted in the ESCHENBACH 1631 frames and reading caps 167302 to do hands - free tasks. Features: Magnification: 4.2X Distance and 5.5X Near. Lens Size: 10 mm. Lens Type: Keplerian. Case: Vinyl. Mount: Brushed Metal with Rubber Grip. Lens Material: Achromatic Glass with Multi - Coating. Focal Range: 20 cm+ Visual Field: 10 Degrees. Weight: 30 Grams or 1.05 ozs. #16732
Features & Highlights
- Deal for use when you're on the move (with finger ring). - Can also be used in a system carrier frame
- Can be used as a hand-held monocular in combination with finger ring (Order No. 16711). - Can be used as a spectacle mounted telescope. - High level of light transmission and image brightness.
- Small, lightweight and inconspicuous. - High quality, dust-proof metal housing. - Very short near point. - With an intermediate adapter can be used with reading caps 16210-162116
- Roof prism system with multicoating. - Supplied with: carrying cord, case. - Compatible with adapter system 1625
- Magnification 2.8x / 3.4x - Visual field 175 / 1000 m - Distance near 25 / 200 mm - Visual angle 10° / 7.2°
|Manufacturer:||Eschenbach Optik GmbH|
|Part Number:||16732 / 1673-2|
|Publisher:||Eschenbach Optik GmbH|
|Studio:||Eschenbach Optik GmbH|
|MPN:||16732 / 1673-2|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 99383, mpn: 15651, ean: 4026158892140,
sku: shin2do112, mpn: 63540545, ean: 4964594405640,
By Gunnar Optiks
sku: 9664370, mpn: PHA-05601, ean: 0071040148304,