Product Description & Reviews
Get the Competitive Edge with On Demand Pain Relief, Massage & Muscle Performance. Great for Arthritis too! Athletes and Performers have long benefited from two clinically supported modalities to help relieve pain (TENS or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and improve muscle performance and recovery (EMS or Electrical Muscle Stimulation). You can too, now with the iReliev Strength & Recovery System FDA cleared for ease of use and safety. This highly innovative dual channel device offers 14 pre-programmed therapy modes making this system extremely easy to use and extremely versatile. The integrated TENS modes (P1-P8) generate a safe and effective output sensation that helps block pain receptors or increase endorphins, a natural pain reliever. The pre-set EMS programs (P1-P6) deliver rhythmic massage-like impulses that help increase blood flow to promote muscle recovery, strength and performance. Compact and portable, use iReliev on the go, at the gym or at home. System includes: iReliev TENS & EMS Device, (4) 2” x 2” TENS Pads, (2) 3.5” x 5” Large EMS Pads, (2) Lead Wires, Clip Holster, (3) AAA Batteries and Storage Tote Bag PHYSICAL THERAPIST ENDORSED: I, Joseph R. Noel, PT, being a licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Florida and having practiced as a Physical Therapist for the last 24 years do hereby recommend the iReliev TENS EMS unit for effectively treating pain. TENS & EMS has been used for decades to manage pain and the recent FDA approval of the OTC unit made by iReliev is soon to be the industry standard. I have used TENS & EMS in my clinical practice and have recommended home use in the past before FDA approved OTC devices.
Features & Highlights
- BENEFITS: Excellent for Pain Relief, Muscle Performance and Recovery. May Reduce Lactic Aid & Increase Muscle Strength.
- FEATURES:The iReliev Strength & Recovery System Combines TENS & EMS: Features 8 Pre-Programmed Therapy TENS Modes and 6 EMS Modes Allowing you to Customize Your Therapy Based on Acute or Chronic Pain, Arthritis. Or EMS for Strength and/or Workout Recovery. Use P8 for Arthritis. RX Equivalent Output Intensity Offer 25 Levels.
- ARTHRITIS: Use TENS P8 Mode for Arthritis Symptoms
- EVERY ATHLETE SHOULD HAVE THE STRENGTH & RECOVERY SYSTEM
- TOTAL BODY CARE: Use for Back, AB's, Knee, Shoulder, Ankles, Hips, Wrist and Elbow.
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 7.08 x 7.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.