Product Description & Reviews
The Ever Ready First Aid deluxe infant size aneroid sphygmomanometer unit offers a calibrated blue nylon cuff which measures pressure from 20mmHg to 300mmHg. Deluxe inflation system has a two-tube, latex bladder and a large, knurled air release valve for precision deflation. Deluxe end valve reduces dust build-up.INFANT SIZE - Nylon cuff features a size range ideally sized for infants.. COMFORTABLE & SECURE - The nylon material ensures proper cuffing for arterial compression, while still being soft enough for infants..
Features & Highlights
- INFANT SIZE - Nylon cuff features a size range ideally sized for infants.
- COMFORTABLE & SECURE - The nylon material ensures proper cuffing for arterial compression, while still being soft enough for infants.
- EASY PRECISION READING - The easy to read gauge is capable of measuring pressure from 20mmHg to 300mmHg with a high contrast design.
- HIGH QUALITY PUMP - The durable pump is designed with an ideal practitioner experience in mind, easy inflation and deflation.
- ZIP UP CARRYING CASE - Store in office or or the go with a secure zippered carrying case.
|Manufacturer:||Ever Ready First Aid|
|Brand:||Ever Ready First Aid|
|Publisher:||Ever Ready First Aid|
|Studio:||Ever Ready First Aid|
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By American Diagnostic
sku: 7002C, mpn: 7002-11ABK, ean: 0634782055523,