Fitover Anti-Blue Blocking Computer Glasses/w Flex Frame | Fits Over Prescription Eyeglasses | Amber Orange to Block Blue Light | Better Night Sleep & Reduce Eyestrain Migraine Headaches Insomnia
Fitover Anti-Blue Blocking Computer Glasses/w Flex Frame | Fits Over Prescription Eyeglasses | Amber Orange to Block Blue Light | Better Night Sleep & Reduce Eyestrain Migraine Headaches Insomnia by ElementsActive at Get Cheap Health Insurance. MPN: Black. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Add yours to add now to give it a try! We offer SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! NO MORE migraines, headaches, eye fatigue / strain from looking at the
NO MORE migraines, headaches, eye fatigue / strain from looking at the computer for more than an hour. Protect your eyes with ElementsActive Fitover Blue Blocker computer glasses.
Why is Blocking Blue Light So Important? Blue light doesn't focus on the retina which is the focusing screen of the eye whereas other colors focus close to the retina. When you "block blue light" you eliminate this problem. Objects appear clearer, sharper, and well defined. You get amazing clarity and the best protection with high-definition lenses.
WEAR OVER STYLE - For fitting over existing prescription glasses wearers. The high-definition lenses block blue light, giving you a level of protection and clarity
IS A REGULAR LENS WITH A SPECIAL COATING? No. it is made with a special blue-light blocking polymer that is directly incorporated into the lens materials. That means the blue- blocking technology won't chip or wear away. By absorbing blue light, this polymer prevents blue light from passing through the lens to your eye.
HOW DOES BLUE LIGHT AFFECT THE EYES? Prolonged exposure to high-energy visible (HEV) blue light can cause eye strain and blurred vision. Studies have shown that it can also cause damage to the retinal cells which can lead to an increased risk of developing age-related macular degeneration. Macular degeneration leads to vision loss over time.block blue light and provide maximum UV coverage to protect your eyes.
FDA Certified Medical Device No. D287938
Features & Highlights
- PROTECT YOUR EYES - The ElementsActive FDA-certified Fitover Blue Blockers are safe to wear over your existing Rx prescription or reading eyeglasses (or without) to reduce eye fatigue, insomnia and macular degeneration from using electronic devices that emit harmful blue light.
- EXTRA AMBER - Orange Amber Lenses block blue light more effectively than any other competing computer glasses that uses more lighter yellow lenses. This blue blocking lens technology will reduce eyestrain, muscle fatigue, headaches, migraine triggered by absorption of harmful blue emission from various screen displays.
- SLEEP BETTER - Helps promote sleep hormones called melatonin by reducing blue light. Using the computer tablet or phone after daylight is gone disturbs melatonin production which interrupts your sleep cycle.
- FLEXIBLE FRAME (2nd gen) - Since June 2018, our frames use a NEWER frame material that is extremely flexible, durable yet light at the same time. Compared to other brands that could break easily after a few uses, the ElementsActive frame is practically indestructible even if you throw them against the wall or accidentally bend the frame, so you don't have to baby it. Great for teenagers and kids!
- GREAT FOR LONG OFFICE HOURS / GAMING SESSIONS - Save your eyes from damage staring at the screen for hours (eg. Long office hours , videogaming sessions LAN party). INCLUDES 100% FIT GUARANTEE : If you are not 100% satisfied we will refund you no questions asked! Just email us directly email@example.com instead of returning to Amazon. HSElements is the ORIGINAL creator of this Fitover Blue Blocker Style in Canada
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.2 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|