Product Description & Reviews
The Fun and Function Climbing Ladder offers a great indoor exercise area when you don't have a lot of available space. The swinging ladder helps kids build more confidence, while also improving core strength and balance. Additionally, use of the climbing ladder causes a strengthening of the child's grip, which helps with handwriting. Children using the ladder also gain skills in vestibular orientation, or learning where they are in space. For children who need a bit of help with balance, the stability tails allow a spotter to keep the swinging climbing ladder steady. This ladder supports up to 150 pounds and measures 82 by 19 inches. It hangs from a doorway using two carabiners, which are included with the kit.
Features & Highlights
- Confidence Building - Children using the swinging ladder will develop confidence, core strength and balancing skills
- Stability Tails - You can use the climbing ladder with or without the stability tails that prevent the ladder from swinging
- Motor Planning Skills - Through exercising with the swinging climbing ladder, children develop motor planning and grip strengthening, which helps with handwriting skills
- Use Protective Matting - It's recommended that you place protective matting at least 6 feet from the perimeter of the ladder for safety
- Small Space Workout - If you don't have a lot of room to set up a workout area for your child, the narrow design of the climbing ladder is perfect
|Manufacturer:||Fun and Function|
|Brand:||Fun and Function|
|Publisher:||Fun and Function|
|Studio:||Fun and Function|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Lifetime Sensory Solutions
mpn: 5ft, ean: 0675903818597,