Product Description & Reviews
✔ Affordably priced for value✔ Strong nylon material is machine washable and less receptive to bacterial growth than traditional cotton beltsHere are some additional benefits:★ LIFETIME WARRANTY We stand behind this product with excellent customer service and a lifetime guarantee★ Durable construction will provide many years of use★ The transfer belts are an essential tool for care workers that assists in safe patient transfers and reduces the back stress on care workers ★ High-back provides greater comfort and security for the patient★ The quick-release buckle allows for quick and easy fastening and release✔ Allows the caregiver to choose the best leverage points, reducing the risk of injury to the caregiver and patient ✔ Makes transferring patients from beds, chairs and wheelchairs simple★ Great for home or hospital use ★ Distributes pressure evenly across lifting belt surface★ The wider contact area provides greater comfort with higher weight bearing ★ Won't "dig in" like some narrow belts★ Functional dimensions of 5" in width and 55" in length which is much wider than your traditional gait belts use ★ This belt should never be used as any type of restraining device on a patient recovery✔ Don't miss out! Click the "Add to Cart" button now and get ready to enjoy an ultimately safe and comfortable experience
Features & Highlights
- ★ SUPERIOR TRANSFER BELT FOR PATIENT CARE Medical Gate Belts for Physical Therapy, Seniors & Patients with Transfer Handles designed to accommodate waist sizes from 28" to 55" to cater for different patient weight and height. This physical therapy belt with handles is fully adjustable to fit 99% of patients and works well with the transfer boards
- ★ HIGH QUALITY GRADE The Transfer Belts have high quality grade stitching with a high-back to provide full support and comfort. The assist belts made from strong nylon allows nurses and caregivers to mobilize and transfer heavier patients with more control and comfort for the patient. Having transfer belts with handles (2 horizontal and 4 Vertical Patient Grips) makes the Gait Transfer Belt for patient care easy via the secured stitching for maximum stability
- ★ BEST AND SAFEST WAY TO TRANSFER AND AMBULATE These are the transfer belts for you. We provide High-quality ambulatory aids for mobilizing and moving patients (Geriatrics and Pediatrics). Made of durable material with a quick release buckle. Used by Nurse Aide, Nurse, Occupational and Physical therapists. Recommended For: Home Nursing Home Hospitals Rehabilitation facilities Occupational and Physical Therapy
- ★ 6 TOTAL HAND GRIPS MAKES AMBULATION EASY A total of 6 hand grips, 2 horizontal and 4 vertical, are secured firmly to the belt. This allows the caregiver to choose the best leverage points, reducing the risk of injury to the caregiver and patient
- ★ QUICKLY ADJUST AND REMOVE: Transfer belts are adjustable to accommodate waists up to 55". The durable metal buckle features locking teeth to secure the belt in the desired position and a quick release latch making removing the belt fast and easy. A total of 6 hand grips, 2 horizontal and 4 vertical, are heavily stitched and secured firmly to the belt. Purchase with confidence with our unconditional lifetime guarantee
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.