Product Description & Reviews
HIV Facts for Teens is a great health education resource for explaining HIV Facts to teenagers and young adults. HIV Facts for Teens answers many questions teens may have about HIV. What is HIV? Is HIV Serious? How do you get HIV? (How it happens/how to protect yourself). Are you at risk? The HIV Test. HIV Facts for Teens was developed by sexual health professionals at ETR Associates, a 32 year old award winning non-profit health promotion organization.* Fold out pamphlets sold in sets of 50, written especially for teens..
Features & Highlights
- * Fold out pamphlets sold in sets of 50, written especially for teens.
- * Explains what HIV is in clear and simple language.
- * Discusses who gets HIV and how.
- * Emphasizes the importance of getting tested.
- * Includes basic safer sex guidelines; Suggests abstinence is the only sure way to prevent HIV.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.